VIP Titanic Tours
For groups of up to 7 people, this is the Ultimate Titanic Experience.
With our VIP Titanic Tour you will have access to all of the main sights and attractions of Belfast’s Titanic Quarter. No stone will be left unturned as you are taken through conception, construction and completion of RMS Titanic, history’s most famous ship. You will be led on your tour by an enthusiast guide who will transport you back in time 100 years to when Harland and Wolff was the busiest shipyard in the world. Travelling first class in a Mercedes people-carrier, you will be chauffeured around the sites so it doesn’t matter if it rains! Pick-up from a Belfast location is included as well as tea and coffee at Titanic’s Dock and Pump-House.
- Harland & Wolff Drawing Office
- Titanic Slipways
- The SS Nomadic*
- Titanic’s Dock & Pump-House
- Titanic Belfast Visitor Attraction*
- Lunch Stop
- Walk through the iconic drawing offices where Titanic was designed and explore the chairman’s office, said to be where the infamous lifeboat decision was made.
- Explore the last remaining White Star Line ship in the world – the SS Nomadic, tender ship to Titanic for the fateful maiden voyage.
- Walk along the base of the mighty dry dock, where Titanic was completed and where she sat on dry ground for the very last time.
Prices start from £25.00 per person for a standard 2.5 hour tour. To book, visit our booking page or call our team on 079 0435 0339
(Minimum charge £100.00)